Who we are
Effective date: November 2, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to VGD, 519 8th Avenue, New York, New York 10018.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to trueVGD, accessible from www.truevgd.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We do not collect any Personal Data about You.
Use of Your Personal Data
We do not use any Personal Data about You.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We do not store or retain any Personal Data about You.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We do not transfer any Personal Data about You.
Disclosing Your Personal Data
We do not disclose any Personal Data about You.
Security of Your Personal Data
We do not collect or store any Personal Data about You, so there is no Personal Data for Us to secure.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
We do not collect any Personal Data from minors under 16 years of age.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We do not process or store any Personal Data about You, so we cannot respond to data protection requests.
You can disable Cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. However, disabling Cookies may affect your ability to properly use our Website.
By email: info at hellovanguard.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.truevgd.com/#contact
By phone number: (212) 736-0770